- Thank you for your reservation. Please read the terms of service below before making your reservation.
- Please contact us by inquiry form or phone. If the staff is out, please message to answering machine.
- We accept same-day reservations until 19:00 (7 pm).
- If you visit us without reservation, we will give priority to customers who have already reserved.
- We will propose accommodation plans according to your needs such as long-term stay and private holiday. Please call me.
At the time of booking, the regular price will be displayed, but it will be discounted at the time of settlement.
1. Consideration of neighbors
The Guest House is situated in a residential area. For that reason, please refrain from causing disturbance during the night hours to those living in the area.
If you ignore repeated requests to refrain from causing disturbance and are deemed a bother or threat to neighbors or lodging guests staying at the Guest House at the same time, you may be asked to leave.
At that time, your lodging fees will not be returned and, depending on circumstances, you may be asked to reimburse the Guest House for expenses of up to twice the original fees.
If equipment inside the facilities or the building is damaged, the guest will be asked to cover the actual costs for repair or replacement.
2. Front reception desk hours
Check-in: 13:00 – 20:30 (the front reception desk is open until 21:00)
Check-out: 6:00 – 9:00 (If you wish to extend, it is 1,080 yen per hour)
After 21 o’clock the staff is absent.
Check-in after 21 o’clock can not be accepted.
If it is over 21:00 due to unavoidable circumstances, an additional fee of ¥ 1,080 will be charged each hour.
If there is no message, after 21 o’clock, we will cancel no-shows. Please understand that we will charge a cancellation fee at a later date.
3. Use of equipment in the Guest House
Complimentary equipment: Wi-Fi throughout / kitchen / refrigerator / shower / toilet(separate for men and women) / common-use lounge television（terrestrial wave, BS, CS) / set of bedding
Fee-based equipment： clothes washer with timer（dryer attached)/ Fee-based amenities（shampoo, rinse, body soap, tooth brush, laundry detergent)
- ・When eating food that you have brought into the Guest House, please use the common-use loung
- ・EWhen using the refrigerator, please write your name on your items.
Proceed with the reservation from the link at the bottom of the page.
Payment of accommodation fee will be sent credit card payment if prepaid.
If you wish to pay for the local checkout you can pay with cash, credit card, transportation IC card, Rakuten payment etc. at check-in.
Possible payment methods
Parking is required. The price changes with the season. Please note.
Parking fees: 500 yen per day *Reservations required
6. Lodging registration
Based on Article 6 and Article 4-2 of the Ryokan Business Law and regulations determined by the authorities of the prefecture in which the Guest House is located, guests are requested to register the following items of information on the date of reservation with the front desk of the Guest House.
- (1) Name, age, gender, address, work
- (2) Nationality, passport number, and port and date of entry (for non-Japanese only)
Based on government regulation, we request that each of our guests allows us to make a photocopy of their passport, which we document and store on our premises.
- (3) Date and scheduled time of departure
- (4) Location of previous night’s stay and destination
- (5) Other items of information deemed necessary by the Guest House
Click here to view the Accommodation Agreement
For the agreement regarding room reservations, please complete the procedures using the reservation system below after reading the Accommodation Agreement. (By making a reservation using this system, you acknowledge the terms and conditions indicated in the Accommodation Agreement.)